[Homeroast] Apologies to the GeneCafe community....

Ken Knott esprcorn at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:43:15 CDT 2010

Time and time again I had been told to clean my chaff collector... and I did!  I swear!  I even used detergents, brushes, etc!

Time and again they said - Take Apart the Two Screens!!!  And I did NOT - because I could see just fine through all the holes in the screen so clearly they were not clogged...

Well, I was wrong... I took apart the two screens and they were clogged - All to hell....  No wonder it has never worked right since I got the new heater... No wonder the last one died...

Note to self - YOU HAVE TO TAKE APART THE TWO SCREENS.....

Now I just wish I hadn't just roasted 3 lbs of coffee... I have to wait 2 weeks to try it out again!!!

Sorry to one and all... I guess I'm stubborn...

Ken