[Homeroast] Espresso Progress

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Tue Sep 7 11:33:29 CDT 2010

I would imagine that since Gaggia portafilters are the professional standard 58mm, any place that sells espresso parts would have them.  If SM's doesn't, try Espresso Parts NW, 1st Line Coffee, Whole Latte Love, or your local espresso supply and repair shop if your area has one.
On Sep 3, 2010, at 4:55 AM, Hank Perkins wrote:

> I need to get a blind portafilter for the Gaggia Classic. I have sent sweet marias a question on where to purchase they don't have them on the website.  Anyone here got any suggestions?

Peace & song,
Sandy
www.sandyandina.com