[Homeroast] La Pavoni

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Mon Sep 6 17:25:52 CDT 2010

Hey Greg, Let me know what year it is or send me some pics.. I have restored a few of them and I am currently restoring and modifying a 1971 Europicolla .... HTe older models around that year have a brass insert and a couple of oranges the newer ones use a plastic ( nylon) group insert.. with a little wiring mods to make it safe for the home ( mine was 2 prong now 3 prong )these are fantastic machines!

Dennis Parham