[Homeroast] La Pavoni

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 11:17:02 CDT 2010

Highly suggest visiting and searching the Home-Barista Lever Espresso
Machines forum. If it's been done to a lever espresso machine, it's been
discussed there. Rebuilds have definitely been done and discussed.
http://www.home-barista.com/levers/

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/