[Homeroast] Lucky Me!!

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Sun Sep 5 15:34:03 CDT 2010

I really like my LM GS-3.  It will run on a 115 volt 15 amp circuit, though
a 20 amp is better.  I have a dedicated 20 circuit.  As for a grinder, look
on eBay for a used Mazzer.  The commercial size Major or Jolly often cost
less than the Mini.  Buy and install new burrs and you should be good for
years.  This is more cost effective than a new consumer grade grinder.
IMNSHO

Mike