[Homeroast] RIP Caffe Rosto

Ken Schillinger ken at whidbey.com
Thu Sep 2 11:14:29 CDT 2010

I bought a Behmor when SM's first started selling them to the general
public, and haven't looked back. I have kept the Cafe Rosto as a back-up for
the time when my Behmor "takes a vacation) as machines always do sooner or
later. If it weren't for that I'd probably sell my Cafe Rosto (which is
nearly new).
Ken.