[Homeroast] RIP Caffe Rosto

Marc marc.nh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:31:06 CDT 2010

I have and still use a Rosto (love it!). About a year ago I was able to buy
parts from here (hope I don't get in trouble with Tom & Maria):

http://www.greenbeanery.ca/bean/catalog/index.php?cPath=76_205

I purchased a new heating element and a used motor - very happy with what I
received. I'd call/email them first before ordering.

OTOH, if you decide not to fix the Rosto I'd be happy to buy it from you
(same offer to you too Dean or any one else who has one sitting around).

-Marc