[Homeroast] that Nekkid bottomless Portafilter

Allon Stern allon at radioactive.org
Thu Sep 2 07:52:04 CDT 2010

On Sep 1, 2010, at 10:36 PM, Allon Stern wrote:

> The coffee is about a week or so old; lessee, I roasted it on...damn. It's written down on the bag.

Okay, I was wrong; looking at the bag this morning they were only 6 days old, closer to 5.5, I guess since I roasted them in the evening on the 28th.

Unfortunately, I'm demolishing this coffee so it'll never have a chance to age properly. Even though I've greatly increased the amount I'm roasting, I still haven't reached the point where I'm roasting faster than I'm drinking....gotta work on that, build up a stash of roasted, then slow back down a bit; that'll get me a pipeline going.

-
allon