[Homeroast] Single shot basket/dosing > was that Nekkid bottomless Portafilter

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 20:37:40 CDT 2010

A single shot absolutely needs to be pulled in a single basket. Totally
different basket shape and mucho less holes in single basket. Single dose in
double basket = GUSHER!!!

Not to be confused what is often "called" a single shot but is actually a
split in two double shot.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/