[Homeroast] that Nekkid bottomless Portafilter

Rbt Tut rotuts at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 14:12:03 CDT 2010

My appologies if this has been mentioned in the various portafilter threads

I have a very hard time following some threads as the replies fail to delete
older parts of a thread and i get Migranous
trying to find the next post.

that may be just me ...

miKe mentioned easy cleaning with the spout off, and ability to monitor
channeling

my channeling is now non-existent!

but the bottom-less also tells me early if the shot will extract in the
correct ball park of time:

keep an eye on the thickness of the stream

this works well for me on my Alexia PID!

it would work better if I could justify that Beautifull M3 Quest!

RT