[Homeroast] OT: Urgent Need for Prayer - Parental Kidnapping

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 10:27:45 CDT 2010

RayO, you are absolutely right. Going to get my bible right now, as I've
exhausted trying to research the legal end of it! (I've also exhausted my
own strength at this point, too)

I definitely have thought of that passage many times. How could a father who
actually loves his child do this to him??? My Lord - he is torturing him,
making him stay away from his mom so long, from his home, from his security.

Lynne