[Homeroast] For Sale: La Pavoni PUB M1 <reply off list>

Ed Needham beans at homeroaster.com
Sat Oct 30 12:27:47 CDT 2010

With permission of Maria:

<<REPLY OFF LIST>>

I am selling a La Pavoni PUB M1 single group commercial espresso machine.
Similar to this except sides are more burgundy than red:
http://www.la-pavoni.com/lapavoni_commercial/pub_1m.htm

This machine retails new for about $3000.
I'm not sure how old it is, but it is obvious it hasn't been used much.  I
have replaced the group gasket and cleaned and tested it thoroughly and it's
in perfect working order, like brand new, and makes very sweet espresso.
It's heavy and would require palleting to ship properly, so anyone
interested would have to arrange for someone to pick it up in Southern
Indiana.

If interested, please reply off list to beans at homeroaster.com

<<REPLY OFF LIST>>

Thanks