[Homeroast] GCQRI ???

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:34:16 CDT 2010

Sounds like it is time to focus more on the real small coffee farmers like
the local grow food co-ops I'm am currently involved in. I personally
believe the solution resides in small operations. The real question is how
do we individuals and small businesses throw our energy / $'s in that
direction to really make the differences you and I and many other want and
need with this green badly needed and wanted crop.
I'm going to watch the current explosion of small food cooperatives that is
in part a result of the economy being in the toilet and try and apply what I
see developing to the current global coffee market/situation.
Less is More. On the surface it looks like a huge problem. It's time for a
radical solution. Problems are only dreams and possibilities yet reveled.
My 2cents over flowed, me and my soapbox.
Joe