[Homeroast] GCQRI ???

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:20:11 CDT 2010

Totally agree with you Ed.
 I started organic gardening in 1971 and never looked back. Now I own an
"Organic Coffee Shop and Bakery"  It's just that your comments seem to have
such a , almost dark side (it's either or, Black or White, only two schools
of thought goinging on here) Is it really black or white? Or is it all the
programing and learning that has come our way for the past 40 or so years.
We are about the same age so I have be subjected to the same BS when it
comes to us end users being manipulated by the giants of the Coffee Biz. I
personally hope there is a gray area somewhere in this corporate "scientific
world of coffee research". Or shall I say a medium roast result for all of
us who know such a realm exists in this complex Black Gold we love so much.
I'm heading up to Seattle Coffee Fest to ask a ton of questions again. In
between all the marketing buzz you occasionally run into some R&D coffee
guys.
Best Roast to you Ed, Thanks for all your input here on this list. I have
gleaned much from your posts.
Joe