[Homeroast] GCQRI ???

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:18:36 CDT 2010

Nestle's GM coffee plantlets,
“We will distribute 220 million high-yielding, disease-resistant
coffee plantlets to farmers by 2020, through partnerships with public
and private institutions in countries such as Mexico, Thailand,
Indonesia and the Philippines, where we have already distributed over
16 million coffee plantlets in the past ten years.”