[Homeroast] GCQRI ???

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:59:49 CDT 2010

Yes, I'm skeptical of the intentions of some of the players. Once
bitten twice shy.  Unless something has changed in the past couple
years the Dr. N. Borlaug institute has not been a haven for organic
researchers. Norman was not a believer of organic production. Nor did
he believe many of the concerns having to do with industrial
ag.production or GM plants. I think it is as important for the group
to determine  what directions they won't go as it is what research
they will start to explore.