[Homeroast] Quest M3

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 23:25:37 CDT 2010

Holy Cow!

I will have a Quest M3 on my doorstep tomorrow!  My amazing wife has been
scrimping and saving for the last 6 months to purchase one for me.  I was
floored when she told me she had bought it and it would be here tomorrow!
This is no small thing financially speaking for our family. I'm hoping it
will be a good learning tool in my journey.

Dear Sweet Rachel, I thank you for believing in my dreams!