[Homeroast] Bricoletta parts

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:34:58 CDT 2010

miKe,

Thanks for the reply... do you remember if you replaced the entire valves,
or just the brass cam followers?  I'm pretty sure I can get just the brass
followers, but I'm afraid I won't be able to remove them from the valves
(which would mean downtime for the machine, which is a Very Bad Thing...).

Thanks,

Mike