[Homeroast] GCQRI ???

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 08:42:58 CDT 2010

Joe
I'm so glad Tom is there. A voice of common sense. There's much
research that would be very valuable. It's what's done with the
research that needs to be carefully thought out. There are 2 distinct
paths for farming happening presently. One that believes we can/should
control the environment and one that believes we can work within the
environment. After 40+ years working in the later I'm convinced it's
the better path.