[Homeroast] A difference of degree....

Sergio Kusevitzky sergio_kuse at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 08:09:06 CDT 2010

:)
The point is that I've found that many times, a blend "behaved" according to my
spirit at this moment...
but if you were drunk anyhow... who cares about the coffee then?

"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"
"Por favor, considere su responsabilidad por el medio ambiente antes de imprimir
este mensaje"