[Homeroast] A difference of degree....

Tom Ulmer tom at transtate.us
Thu Oct 28 08:04:34 CDT 2010

The generic application of heat you say...

I would add smell to the list of other means as well. Still, if the
relationship of these indicators to cracks is unknown they are meaningless.
Data logging a device with kitchen toaster control seems a great bit over
the top in my estimation; however necessity is the mother of invention.