[Homeroast] Bricoletta parts

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 00:24:02 CDT 2010

I replaced mine a couple years ago. On original retro garbage can skinned
Bric' not Volante. Unfortunately took the offending part with me to EP on a
run to pu greens in Auburn so don't have an electronic receipt, which would
have part number. Paper receipt two years later? Yeah right. Remember it was
not the first one they pulled out of parts though, mine was shorter, so
there are variations. NOW I really wish I had the pn, and wish you luck. Let
us know what you come up with. Mine is about due to be replaced again!

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/