[Homeroast] Bricoletta parts

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:15:56 CDT 2010

I think I remember reading about worn cam followers on Home-Barista, check


Pecked out on my mobile phone.
On Oct 27, 2010 8:37 AM, "Mike Koenig" <koenig.mike at gmail.com> wrote:
> A question for the group on espresso machine parts - This question is
> probably better suited for the forums or home-barista, but I figured I'd
> here first...
> I've got worn cam followers in the E61 (lever) group on my Bricoletta
> Volante. Does anyone happen to know if this is a "Standard" E61 group
> and could I buy parts designed for a Faema E61? I'm having a bit of a
> struggle finding Fiorenzato specific parts for this machine. (apparently,
> too frequent detergent backflushing, without lubricating the cam can cause
> these to wear out quicker... just a word of warning for anyone else with
> E61 lever groups...)
> Since I'm on the topic, does anyone also know where to get the seals for
> hot water and steam valves?
> Thanks in advance,
> --mike
> _______________________________________________
> Homeroast mailing list
> Homeroast at host.sweetmariascoffee.com
> Homeroast community pictures -upload yours!) :

More information about the Homeroast mailing list