[Homeroast] west bend

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 19:44:22 CDT 2010

1 cup of organic popcorn kernels (or Orville Reddenbacher works well) spread
evenly around  Stir Crazy 8 quart base. 1 cup of good popping corn will
completely fill the 8 quart top.

For Kettle Corn, just add 1/8 cup granulated sugar + half that much
granulated sea salt +  1/2 ounce extra virgin olive oil (EVOO). I used to
add a tsp of granulated Lecithin, but it's not necessary, IMO. The stir rod
distributes everything evenly, and it's a great popper.

The sugar melts as it pops and coats the popcorn. Salt to suit yourself-
it's a little bland without any NaCl at all.

Don't try to pop every kernel while the thing is popping- unplug a little
early, it'll coast

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 10:07 AM, BSGarley <bsgarley.public at gmail.com>wrote:

> How do you do kettle corn in your Stir Crazy?
>
> Bruce Garley
> Stillwater, MN
>
> Vivir con miedo es como vivir a medias.

Persist in old ways; expect new results - suborn Insanity...