[Homeroast] A difference of degree....

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 20:04:32 CDT 2010

Honestly I'd be curious to know what other differences there were.

While 2 degrees is a difference, it shouldn't be THAT noticeable in the cup, not if those degrees refer to roasting.

Differences in rest, dosing, brewing temperature, extraction yield... I would honestly attribute those to the different flavors before I would the 2 degrees of separation between the two roasts.

Did they run the same profile?  Meaning did you have first crack and end of roast at the same times for the two roasts?

-bry

Bryan Wray

Compass Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens