[Homeroast] new subject cleaning the behmor

Claus Thøgersen thoeg at get2net.dk
Sun Oct 24 14:22:00 CDT 2010

Hi,

It seems as if I can only reply to topics on the list, not start my own
topics, so I will change this one somewhat.

The suggested cleaning of the Behmor, the one where you take off the right
side, and clean the fan and the boards, does it really help?
I tried it a few months ago after about 8 months of roasting, but I could
not find any chaff inside.
Do you have to do something to get into the boards. I could only find a lot
of isolation and the fan, but not really any boards in there.
 One reason can be that I am blind, and maybe I have not inspected the
inside closely enough?

Claus