[Homeroast] Behmor frustrations

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 13:31:44 CDT 2010

I look forward to getting back to town and cleaning the Behmor and trying some different amounts of beans. Lots of good ideas here.

 If I can't get it where I want it will get frankenstined. I will turn it into a fully manual machine. I have read here or another coffee forum about someone else doing this. Timer, a couple of good thermometers, some switches, and possibly change the gear to turn the drum faster and I think I could get where I would like it to be but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone