[Homeroast] Behmor frustrations

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 12:31:32 CDT 2010

Hank,

I'm glad you started this topic, it kicked off a review of my complacent
roasting habits and starting today I'm moving towards smaller (10 oz)
batches.

I know that this will mean more roasts, but this will also allow me to roast
more different beans and increase variety.

Just roasted 10 oz of the Colombia Peaberry Los Caracoles del Sur which hit
first crack after eleven and a half minutes and I hit cool at about 14
minutes elapsed time.  I'm looking forward to tasting this bean in a couple
of days.

http://twitpic.com/30hgsh

-Chris