[Homeroast] Peregrine Espresso in Washington DC

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 10:16:25 CDT 2010

I have now had the best coffee of my 52 years. This morning I visited Peregrine Espresso in DC.  They were serving a Finca Mauritania from El Salvador as the single origin espresso. There was no bitterness. None.

I have been a coffee roaster for 10 years and this coffee was unequalled.

If you visit DC this needs to be on the must visit list. Great staff. The barista told me in his opinion this was the best they have had this year.