[Homeroast] OT: 20# staged for the flame tomorrow "At Home" for a change

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Oct 23 22:52:42 CDT 2010

Been somewhat "out of balance" the last 3 years. Trying to get a little bit
better. Consequently the USRC 3k will not be seeing any roasts tomorrow,
instead 20lb staged for tomorrow at home. 20lb equals 10 racks of ribs
prepped for the smoker's flame that is. Been no smoked and vac'd ribs in the
freezer waiting for a quick grill finish for a couple months. Took care of
PB (pulled pork) with a couple butts a couple weeks ago... And five pounds
of wild Alaska salmon on the agenda for next weekends smoking.

Typed drinking an after dinner Rwanda Dukunde Kawa Musasa Americano, shots
pulled but not roasted at home:) Very different yet just as pleasing as my
first cup of the morning Ethiopia Jimma -Nugusie Lemma Americano. But I
needed a Delirium doppio this afternoon before attacking the silverskin peel
and trim prep of them thar 10 racks-o-ribs! FWIW will be using my preferred
for pork hickory/apple/maple pellet smoke blend.

Now off to learn how to tame dragons with Debi!

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/