[Homeroast] Quest M3 tryer usage tips

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Oct 23 22:16:27 CDT 2010

What you see and smell equally yet differently valuable, at least that's how
I use a tryer. Make sure you have a good Full Spectrum light. What you are
looking at during various stages you can start by studying Tom's roast
pictorial. Of course different varietals and processing methods will appear
and smell different, you'll gain experience over time and LOTS of batches.
The more you use it the more it will intuitively make sense.

No, know of zip online source for tryer usage tips.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/