[Homeroast] Coffee and milk

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Oct 23 15:29:49 CDT 2010

If I was still a person of drinking persuasion I'd try putting in 3oz
macchiato demi first: 1/2oz Jameson, 1oz heavy whipping cream, splash
turbonado heavy syrup and stir (or not stir but think so), then pull double
shot on top.

Surrendered to and gave up alcohol almost thiry years ago so one of you will
have to try it! Hmmm, though I just may make one for Debi:)

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/