[Homeroast] Jimma, first taste

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 22:23:44 CDT 2010

I'm just slowly coming out of a long, painful stash reduction program.  It's
not a place that you want to be, but it's hard not to buy these coffees that
are just so good.  It's Tom's descriptions that tempt me.

I just recently picked up 5 # of the Jimma and 5 # of the Colombia Peaberry
Los Caracoles del Sur and I'm thinking of roasting up some of the latter
tonight and already making plans for how I'm going to change the next roast
for the Jimma.

-Chris