[Homeroast] Jimma, first taste

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Fri Oct 22 22:01:38 CDT 2010

IMHO, the numbers are just that - numbers.  It's Tom's superb descriptions
that I go by.  Having just received 20 lbs of beans, Tom and Maria caught my
attention by waving the Harar banner.  Dang!  Gotta have some of that!  It's
been too long!  And then I noticed that Jimma is still available, so I
ordered some of that.  Another 20 lbs is now on the way.  Gonna have to
embark on stash reduction.

Bob