[Homeroast] Decaf > Subject: Re: Sour smelling & tasting beans...

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 13:20:00 CDT 2010

I was regularly roasting decaf for family and found Mike's advice to be
true.  One way to achieve a gentler roast profile for me was to roast a full
pound in the Behmor when I was normally roasting 10 - 13 oz of regular
greens.  The decaf that I tried from these batches tasted pretty good, but
I'm not a regular decaf drinker.

-Chris