[Homeroast] Decaf > Subject: Re: Sour smelling & tasting beans...

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri Oct 22 12:07:58 CDT 2010

Review "how" you roasted the decaf too much and too little and adjust your
technique in between. FWIW decaf beans 'like' a gentler roast approach and
always 'look' darker roasted than they actually are, being such poor already
tortured coffee souls. If any bean greatly benefits from bean mass temp
monitoring, it be decaf!

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/