[Homeroast] Jimma, first taste

Andy Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 16:48:23 CDT 2010

Thanks, Bryan. I would have come today, but I was on the clock -- had to get
back to work in Salem.

________________________________
From: Bryan Wray <bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com>
home coffee roasting. There are rules for this list
Sent: Wed, October 20, 2010 12:53:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Homeroast] Jimma, first taste

Stop on out to the roastery as well, we have one of Tom's Kenya offerings on
today as well as Jimma.  Tomorrow we'll have one of Tom's Rwandas as well as the
Kenya and Jimma.
We *heart* shrubs, haha.
-bry

Bryan Wray

Compass Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine
delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens