[Homeroast] Jimma, first taste

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 16:05:08 CDT 2010

And if you're in the Beaverton, OR area Chun just pulled me an excellent
Jimma shot... (I'd pull my own but sometimes have to force myself to have
staff pull my shots to spot check, Chun scored a 5.75 with that
shot....that's on the WBC scale of 0-6:)

Some may prefer the over the top in your face narrow focused super stickily
sweet fruit of the Shakisso Madurro (and we went through 240lb of it after
Haile ran out) but I'll stand by my earlier statement Jimma is the best SO
espresso Ethiopia of this year being far more complex, smooth and while
great fruit at the same time balanced.

And damn fine linger :) BTW that shot was at 12 days rest kickin' butt and
takin' names...

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/