[Homeroast] Jimma, first taste

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:47:59 CDT 2010

I think that there's a whole topic on cupping score versus personal
preference here that could be explored.  I believe that cupping scores are
supposed to be uncoupled from personal preference to some extent, but in
general a higher cupping score would probably normally correlate to liking
it more.

I'm not making much sense right now to myself, so I'm going to stop here.

-Chris