[Homeroast] Jimma, first taste

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Wed Oct 20 15:30:22 CDT 2010

I have gone through quite a bit of Jimma and still have another 5 pounds left and for me the rating of 95 is overstated.  The Sidamo Shakisso Maduro was rated at 91 and it was extraordinary.  Amaro Gayo is another one that I find to be excellent as well.  The Jimma would be in third place for me.  Of course it's all subjective and we are lucky to have marvelous Ethiopian's available.