[Homeroast] Jimma, first taste

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 14:53:05 CDT 2010

Stop on out to the roastery as well, we have one of Tom's Kenya offerings on today as well as Jimma.  Tomorrow we'll have one of Tom's Rwandas as well as the Kenya and Jimma.
We *heart* shrubs, haha.
-bry

Bryan Wray

Compass Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens