[Homeroast] Behmor frustrations

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:36:13 CDT 2010

I do not put beans in for preheat.

I leave the drum & chaff tray out too.

My goal is to get the roaster up to a stable steady state before actually
applying heat to the beans. This gives a more consistent roast. I roast in
the garage & live in a 4-season climate -- I was getting lousy results in
cold weather before this.

--MikeW

*"He who hesitates is a damned fool." *
* -Mae West*