[Homeroast] Paper towel filters

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:09:34 CDT 2010

Holy Roat Tweak!

Here's one for the collective consideration:
A C++ Roat of Ethiopia Organic Shakiso Sidamo "Madura" of 8 Oct 10. My best
description would be a musical overture.

As a friend of Bach's- J.S. not C.P.E.- said, "I don't know the notes but I
like the music." There is a difference between notes and music. One of my
favorite conversation stoppers is the CCCCC of the 64' Diaphone Profunda or
any of the Tubas on 100" of wind in the 8' Grand Ophicleide stop.

Rest counts, and for those who can distinguish the "knee" a few days post
roat when the flavor starts to deteriorate after peaking, I'm curious. What
kind of coffee Hell Hole do you use to store the beans?

A jute sack or potato sack would make an exceptional HH because the  CO2
molecules could exit and the O2 replacements enter so easily. What a
sterling Staling Fantasia for a former excellent roat.

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!

Got Grinder?