[Homeroast] Behmor frustrations

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Tue Oct 19 13:51:48 CDT 2010

I would sure hope that a $8,000+ commercial/prosumer coffee roaster
would blow the doors off of a $300.00 consumer appliance.  I suspect
that here are many places where the existing zoning ordnances would even
prohibit the installation of such a prosumer roaster, or make it a very
expensive job.

That being said I do not understand everyones problem with sufficient
roasting with the behmor.  I can set 1.25lb of beans on fire with P-1.
There is a heat capacity test on the Behmor site, might be a real good
place to start.