[Homeroast] Behmor frustrations

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:47:02 CDT 2010

Hank:

Yes, I load the 12 oz of green beans just like for a normal roast, and only
roast for 90 seconds on P1.  Then, I press stop and enter the roast profile
I want.  As an aside, I'm a big fan of opening the door during first crack,
and periodically after, to keep the beans from speeding into 2nd crack.

Kevin's comment on the cleaning is good, too.  I definitely noticed a
slowing of roasts when it got a little gunky (that's a word, right?).  I use
Simple Green however.

Good luck.

Greg