[Homeroast] Behmor frustrations

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:45:51 CDT 2010

The cleaning is very very very important on the behmor! I think that is
probably the likely culprit to declining quality with the b16k.
Try to get all the dark residue off the sides, bottom, top. Spray windex in
and let it set and then start scrubbing to make the metal shiny and
reflective instead of heat-absorptive.
You may not need to do any mods to it.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */