[Homeroast] Behmor frustrations

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 08:29:27 CDT 2010

Do you keep the inside windexed and shiny? when it gets dark and coated
inside the temp sensor (between the three screws on the right side) isn't
accurate.
I windex mine out every two or three roasts and then run the cleaning cycle
roast after that.

There's a mod you can do where you take the side off and bend one of the
flaps of metal inside a little bit.
This allows it to move more air and as result run a little hotter which may
help your consistency, but it is at your risk and YMMV.
I think there are pics over on CG.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */