[Homeroast] Behmor frustrations

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 07:35:55 CDT 2010

I've been roasting 12 oz on P1B. Usually reach 1st in 14-16 minutes with
second following 1-1.5 minutes later but occasionally I get 1st rolling into
2nd.

I usually preheat for 2 minutes, that assures more consistent results.

Roasts were extending longer, I gave the machine a good cleaning -- little
accumulation found when I removed the end & aft covers however simple green
removed a lot of crud from the interior including the right side over the
temp sensor. I'll be using the simple green more often.

I have noticed that I don't get the brightness that I get out of a popper,
but I expected that from a drum roaster.

--MikeW

*"He who hesitates is a damned fool." *
* -Mae West*