[Homeroast] Behmor frustrations

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Mon Oct 18 21:42:19 CDT 2010

The heat input is fixed and determined by the applied voltage.  You can
vary the ramp however by increasing or decreasing the weight of beans in
any given roast for a fixed heat input.  The chamber shuts off the heat
at 480 or so.  At a fixed heat input a larger weight of beans will take
longer to roast.