[Homeroast] Paper towel filters

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 19:07:34 CDT 2010

I'm not sure the Chemex filters are bleached or not, but I get no odor
whatsoever from them. I too, look forward to the hemp and bamboo filters.

In my youth, after a long night of rehearsing, then more time spent doing
what theatre folk do after rehearsals until about 2 AM, my buddy and I were
at the theatre first thing the next morning in desperate need of coffee. Ted
st to brewing a pot, but there were no filters to be found. We were students
and broke, so we couldn't run to the Hilltop Party Store to buy any, so we
improvised. Yep - with a brown paper towel. Now, that was extra nasty
coffee.

John